 From: Romero <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

technical -- I thought this was how 2 z's were finger spelled.
 and/or

On Oct 7, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
October 7, 2013

HOW TO USE FINGERSPELLER continued…

3. Type in the spoken language word, and click Create. The word in fingerspelling appears.

4. Then click on the Save Sign button to save the fingerspelling as a sign in the dictionary -

<FingerSpeller03.png>