I agree that numbers would be more difficult to do that this fingerspelling feature, which is why it hasn't been done. But it wouldn't be impossible if it were something that people really REALLY need like we did for the Wikipedia articles that were being written.

As far as "JOB" goes, that would be a lexicaliztation that I mentioned in my previous message. I don't expect this feature to handle that for two reasons. First is that the lexicaliztation process is never consistent throughout. It is hard to predict how various fingerspellings will be lexicalized. The second is that there are times you truly want to have the fingerspelled form rather than the lexicalized form. Take the name Job for example. Job is never lexicalized because the lexicalized form of #JOB means specifically an occupation where Job is a person's name. ASL treats them as two separate words just like English does (in speech).

Adam