Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Pel Tini
Gesendet: Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013 13:16
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan Woehrmann today ;-)

Oh Stefan, is that peacock real????????? absolutely beautiful !!!!

you are a genius to catch that at the right moment. How many takes?

Tini.

On 2013-10-05, at 3:41 AM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

Hi Valerie, Tini, Erika, ... and sw-list,

Thank you for remembering..How kind!

And thank you for your willingness to discuss SignWriting, and to support all of us in so many ways...smile...

I am a very lucky person to have this opportunity to know you for such a long time.

Your birthday message with all the kind words started the day with a smile –

Thank you very much

Attached you find a new greeting card. Would be great to add it to your collection

Stefan ;-)