Good morning Nancy and friends...

First of all thank you very much for your kind answer!

Well you can send the greetingcards from the signwriting.org website...

http://www.signwriting.org/cards/greeting/swcardBeautifulDay05.jpg

Just in case you are looking for a very special card you may be interested to hava a look at my collection of nature photography...

If you want me to design a “beautiful day card” with one of these fotos it wouldn`t take too long and I would love to support you in doing so.

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Stefan