SignWriting List
October 14, 2013

Hello Stefan!
I think we all agree with Tini - your photos are so amazing and really belong in photo magazines such as National Geographic and others - The photos are so professional. Where and how do you get a chance to photograph some of the animals you have photographed? The monkeys are not living in a forest in Germany, are they? smile …and the peacock?…does it inhabit the forest near your home in Osnabrück? smile - I remember you photographed wild boar, and they do live in your neighboring forest, but the peacock and monkeys seem like they belong in Africa or somewhere far away?

Are you traveling a lot to take your photos? Or are they in a local zoo? No matter what, the photography is gorgeous!

Stefan's Photos
http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600

Thank you for sharing with us, so we can also share some of your cards:

SignWriting Greeting Cards
http://www.signwriting.org/cards

I hope to post our peacock one of these days ;-)

Val ;-)

------