Thank you Valerie!

Translating about NASCAR because of the variety (there's also a lot of $ invested in the sport; maybe they'll send us some! haha).

Nancy

On Oct 14, 2013, at 10:22 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
October 14, 2013

Thank you, Nancy, for the gift of these new articles in the ASL Wikipedia… I believe we have 35 articles now! This is such a blessing…

I really enjoyed reading the sign for Alaska ;-))

Alaska
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Alaska

Diabetes mellitus
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus

USS Constellation

Veterinary physician

See below for the complete list of 35 articles….

<Wikipedia_Logo.jpg>

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

35 ARTICLES IN THE ASL WIKIPEDIA, as of October 14, 2013

21
Helen, Georgia