Hi Val and everyone,

Val, thank you for giving me below links.

Kind regards,

André

De : Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:40:36 -0700
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: Materials for 4- and 5-year olds

SignWriting List
September 27, 2013

Hello André!
Certainly games are needed to teach SignWriting to Deaf 4-year-olds.... Thank you for posting your PowerPoint docs. They are a good beginning and I am sure there will be help coming...

Have you visited our Games page?

Learn SignWriting with Games
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/games/

There are more SignWriting Games to post on this web page… from French-Switzerland, Arizona, and other places…

PLUS… there is a video in French from France…

Maybe your teachers will want to view this video discussing how to teach SignWriting to Deaf children, by Juliette Dalle, in French and French Sign Language:

It is on this web page:

SignWriting in France
http://www.signwriting.org/france/

or go directly to the video at: