October 16, 2013

Hello Steve, Stefan and everyone -
Yes, I suggest that we move the arrows for movement in fingerspelling a little closer to the hand symbols, because it makes it more compact. Especially for writing fingerspelling vertically, the symbols stack better -

Here attached is my example of moving the arrows closer… If you look at your older writings, there is more space between the arrows and the hand symbols - but these are tighter… great for stacking...

I think this is a good idea no matter what and you should go ahead and do this, Steve, unless someone disagrees with me?

Val ;-)

------