SignWriting List
October 17, 2013

Dear SW List members -
Thank you for answering those 10 questions long ago here on the SignWriting List!

Now your answers are linked to Gerard's blog today…

If you go to our SignWriting site's web page on
blogs that mention SignWriting…. go to this link:
http://www.signwriting.org/blogs/#Meijssen

You will see that there is a link, in Gerard's opening paragraph about today's blog, that links to the SignWriting List Archive's thread on "answering 10 questions", and I really enjoyed reading all your answers one after the other, in the SignWriting List Archive…

Thank you, Gerard, for mentioning and linking to everyone's answers to the 10 questions!

Here is the paragraph I am talking about…click on the link to the Archives and then read each message by clicking on the "next in thread" link in the Archives….

Gerard wrote:
When I asked Valerie to answer ten questions, her response was to ask the SignWriting community for their opinion. This, the first part, explains the need for sign languages. As it is the most often asked question about sign languages it deserves a full response….etc….

Thank you everyone!

Val ;-)