Valerie,
thanks for your precious contributions, and for taking the time to scan the
paper, its looks are awesome, and I'm starting to read it right now, with a
nice smoking cup of tea. I look forward to cite one of the images ("Have
you been to California" is my best candidate) in my Ph.D Thesis Chapter
about SW History.
Let me say that I proudly share your vision about the fact that Vocal
Language Gloss is NOT writing in Sign Language.
I'd finally like to thank Charles Butler for sharing his witness about the
NYC Symposium!