October 23, 2013

Dear SignWriting List Members!
We are blessed with a gift from Slovenia

Pastor Edi Strouhal has translated the book "A Cross-Linguistic Guide to SignWriting", by Stephen and Dianne Parkhurst, into Slovenian spoken and signed languages. THANK YOU, Edi, for doing this large work. I hope it is a joy to your Deaf students throughout Slovenia.

And thanks as well, of course, to Steve and Dianne Parkhurst, for their beautiful book.

The Slovenian translation is on the web in an archive and can be downloaded at this link:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs10/sw0924_Slovenia_Lingvisti_ni_vodnik_po_znakpisu.pdf

I hope to create a page about it on our SignWriting web site soon, but at least it can be downloaded immediately -

Thank you again, Edi!