Hello,

Let me ask you how I can I write the sign for Slovenian word HILL? Is it
correct like in attach document? Right hand is vertical but not absolutely
horizontally nor vertically but some between (diagonally). Left hand are
vertically. At
the start right hand (not horizontally nor vertically) touch left hand and
then move up and toward the horizon. Problem for me is symbol for right hand
in diagonally position. Because I canĀ“t put in this sign in this text I send
you this sign in attach. Thank you for your help and your advice. Greetings
from Slovenia. Edi.