October 25, 2013

Hello Edi -
Thank you for this question that was in your Microsoft Word document:

Edi wrote:
"How can I write Slovenian sign for word HILL? Right hand is vertical but not absolutely horizontally nor vertically but some between (diagonally). Left hand are vertically. At the start right hand (not horizontally nor vertically) touch the left hand and then move up and toward the horizon. Problem for me is the sign for a hand when a hand is diagonally.

Slovenian HILL -  . Is it written correctly?

My answer is coming -