October 26, 2013

Hello Edi and everyone -
Thanks for your question and for writing Slovenian signs!

Regarding your question on the sign for “every night” …. I hope others will write this too, because everyone has a different style of writing and also my style of writing has changed over the years too - so other people’s input is really important and always welcome -

Edi - Since this is not a complete circle, I would not write this sign with a complete circle symbol. The Movement Arrow showing the curved movement forward, or the Rotation Movement showing an arc forward, would be enough, combined with the positions before and possibly after (but not mandatory), to show the half circle…

Here are my two attempts - You can find them in the Slovenian SignPuddle Dictionary, under vso noč:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=74&sid=1399,2279,2281&sTrm=vso&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&