October 26, 2013

Hello Ron and Nancy -
Thank you for sharing this information, Ron, and thanks for doing the transfer, Nancy - That is a wonderful help...

There is a possibility that somehow Ron’s password or maybe his IP address got blocked on our server because of the software that is developed to protect us  - the very security we seek can block us sometimes - kind of ironic I know - I have had this happen to me before, so let me look into it...

I will ask Steve to help and we will figure it out -

Thanks for your patience -

Val ;-)

———