Nice to "meet" you too! I once narrowly missed a chance to try to meet SW researchers in Rome (it turned out that I was passing through Rome in August, when most people are away). I hope I will get a second chance some day.
I will save the samples my students produce for that class later this month, and pass them on to you electronically.
Best,
Erika