Looks right!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2013, at 4:35 PM, "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
October 29, 2013

Hello Erika!
Wonderful news. Congratulations, Erika, and also to Stefan Woehrmann…

It is great to have an article in an academic journal about Stefan's work with writing mouth movements and SpeechWriting -

I would like to link to this article on the web. Is these the correct links below?:

Journal: Signs and Society
http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublication?journalCode=signandsoci

<cover.jpg>