thank you for this -
do you have part 2 of the interview...i'm a little overloaded with emails and can't seem to find it in my inbox..

maria

On 17 October 2013 16:15, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
October 17, 2013

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for interviewing me about sign languages and SignWriting, and thank you for posting the interview on your blog, Words and What Not, and also on Facebook and Twitter!

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/10/signwriting-sign-languages-interview.html

Val ;-)