Hoi,

Today I posted about Wikidata.. The book of Mr Renard is available in Spanish as a PDF. In French you can indeed buy it..

Mr Renard is NOT known to Wikidata. But given his book he is certainly notable enough to have his own Wikidata item. It is also perfectly OK to include his publications..<grin> or add his name in YOUR language(s)...

In this way we can already generate a virtualisation  of the information. This [1] is just an example of such a visualisation.. This is a hack and at this time it is only in English..

PS some of us may prefer the pink hat :)
Thanks,
      Gerard

[1] http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?q=Q2402185