Hi Maria and everyone,

Maria, you are right.  I have this book.  Marc Renard is a Deaf French author.  Not only Sutton system, but Stokoe system, Nève system, IVT system, Jouison system, Hamnosys and so on….

Best regards,

André

De : maria galea <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:23:24 +0100
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Bebian system and SW

Hi Honza,
I read about Bebian and included a small section in my thesis.
There is a book you may be interested in by Marc Renard 'Ecrire les signes: La mimographie d'Auguste Bebian et les notations contemporaines'. He actually talks about SignWriting in his book also. I have been in contact with the author who was very helpful. The only thing is that the book is in French. Try and search for more on the internet, if you need further help, I'll try to find the website where I ordered the book from.
thanks
maria