You're welcome Valerie,

If you'd prefer, I can mail one from here in Poway. Let me know.

Nancy

On Nov 7, 2013, at 8:42 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
November 7, 2013

Dear SW List Members -
Last night, at 3:00am, I hear a noise and suddenly the server in my home, that has been serving the web since 2003, which has our Shopping Cart on it, died ;-(

I guess after running 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from 2003 to 2013…a whole decade…the computer needs a new engine or something like that….It is simply dead…it does not turn on…so it will go to the computer hospital ;-(

This means that I need to re-construct our SignWriting shopping cart elsewhere, perhaps directly on the server that serves our SignWriting site…which is located on DeafVision’s servers in San Francisco… but it will take me a few days to do that work to transfer the shopping cart information...

So Madson Barreto, I received your order right before this happened - Thank you for ordering the Gospel According to John book, translated from the English New Living Translation Bible into American Sign Language, and written in ASL by Nancy Romero… I will ship you the book to Brazil soon - It is a beautiful book and quite historic … while you are waiting, you can download more documents like it, on www.ASLGospel.org … Thank you, Nancy!

<image001.jpg>