SignWriting List
November 7, 2013

Everyone -
This is the first time that I remember that we have ever received spam of this nature to the SignWriting List. I will go into the Manager software at Valencia College, to see if I can block such messages… I received this same email to three other of my private email addresses, but to see it posted to the SW List is a surprise -

Kristina - if you are a real person, this List is only for non-commercial educational messages for Deaf Education and writing sign languages - please do not post any kind of advertisement again - we are not a business and no one here on the SignWriting List is a business -

Val ;-)

———