On 11/8/13, 12:10 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> November 8, 2013
>
> Hello Steve and Maria!
> I think it will be wonderful, Maria, if you and your team can start a
> Maltese Sign Language Wikipedia.
>
> I believe the term “LSM” confused you, Steve. Maria is writing Maltese
> Sign Language (LSM)
I'm sorry.  I knew that.  Confused by language codes. Maltese Sign
Language has the language code "mdl".

Maria, I hope you and many others will join the Maltese Sign Language
Wikipedia efforts on Incubator.
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/mdl

Incubator uses the ISO 639-3 language codes for sign languages. Maltese
Sign Language uses the code "mdl".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_Sign_Language

If you scroll to the bottom of the above Wikipedia page, you'll see the
link to Incubator.

On 11/8/13, 3:55 AM, maria galea wrote:
> We have a few translated children's story books in SignPuddle - could
> we transport them to Wikibooks in the future?
Copy the FSW strings from SignPuddle and paste into Wikibooks. Maltese
Sign Language can start the Wikibooks project any time.
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wb/mdl

Regards,
-Steve