On 11/8/13, 12:10 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> SignWriting List
November 8, 2013

Hello Steve and Maria!
I think it will be wonderful, Maria, if you and your team can start a Maltese Sign Language Wikipedia.

I believe the term “LSM” confused you, Steve. Maria is writing Maltese Sign Language (LSM)
I'm sorry.  I knew that.  Confused by language codes. Maltese Sign Language has the language code "mdl".

Maria, I hope you and many others will join the Maltese Sign Language Wikipedia efforts on Incubator.
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/mdl

Incubator uses the ISO 639-3 language codes for sign languages. Maltese Sign Language uses the code "mdl".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_Sign_Language

If you scroll to the bottom of the above Wikipedia page, you'll see the link to Incubator.