SignWriting List
November 4, 2013

Hello Honza -
Here is a screen capture of the sign that you are referring to at the link below:

At least, if I have understood it correctly, you could find it without Location criteria, correct? It is not really the Location that matters to you, I would assume...I do not use the Location criteria myself because I do not care about the Location most of the time...

I think Location is an added search criteria that is not really relevant if you are trying to find all the signs with a particular handshape…

Steve, any information you can provide?

Val ;-)

——