Hi Rachel and Stefan,

Regarding the morphology details, these can be enabled or disabled on a per puddle basis.  So Stefan, if you didn't want this in the German Sign Language dictionary and others agreed, we would not enable this feature for you to use.

These addition I am discussing are required for future development so they must be included and handled in some way.