But ours in inside! And you share the same birth date with my wife! But that is a celebration that will wait for a couple more months... : }

Tim
On 28/12/2013 20:06, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> SignWriting List
December 28, 2013

How totally amazing, Tim!

One would never have expected that we would have the same kind of plant at our front doors, living on the other side of the globe from each other, in such different climates... There must be something meaningful in that - We are a global society sharing plants and holidays - Your plant looks very healthy - England is a good place for it - Happy Holidays!

Val ;-)

--------