That would be cool.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: Making animated GIFs in SignWriting ;-)
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 6:53:36 PM

They don't move from the link.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:39 PM

SignWriting List
December 29, 2013

Hi Dale -
I am glad you like it. Thank you for bringing this topic up in the first place, and André L found us the program - it is really cool - thank you!

We already have this directory web page:

Movement Writing Animation Directory

Take a look - there are some cool animations there…

This one, by Stefan Woehrmann, is the kind of animation I mean…This is an entire sign-sentence:

We could also make a new directory only for SignWriting Animations if you wish…

So here is my request to the SignWriting List…

Maybe some of you would like to create some animated signs, or animated sign-sentences, and post them to the SignWriting List? I will post them in a new directory just for SignWriting Animation -

Thanks for your interest and all your time -

Val ;-)

——