Hi friends!

In two last weeks I was teaching a Free Online Short Course about the SignWriting in Portuguese for hearing people with title: “Learn how you can deepen 6 times your knowledge on Libras and memorize signs much faster” (in Portuguese is “Descubra como aprofundar 6x seus conhecimentos da Libras e memorize sinais muito mais rápido”).

We had around 1,768 people and 212 comments about the 3 videos this. In this is course I used the SignWriting and many topics of linguistic of Libras example: phonetic, phonologic, morphology, syntax and semantics.

In the end of this course I opened more vacancies for the ‘Escrita de Sinais 2.0’ (our SignWriting Online Course).

In the begging of 2014 Raquel will do a SignWriting Online Course for deaf…

By the way, this week I will travel and in the next week we will take a vacation at January, 2014.

Everyone have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year. May God bless you all.

Madson Barreto