December 31, 2013

Actually, I have forgotten important elements, haven’t I?

Timing… and emphasis ...

There needs to be a pause after the movement finishes, so you know when it stops, and the emphasis should be on the bend, not equally on open and close - it is close-close, not close-open-close-open -

So there would be a lot to consider developing such software -

but a wonderful idea!

Val ;-)

——————