Hi Maria,

SignPuddle 3.0 is case-insensitive for an International audience.  Specifically is uses a MySQL database with "utf8mb4_general_ci" for collation.

Regarding SignPuddle 3.0 development, the database is nearly complete and I've started to load the SignPuddle data.  All of the pieces are coming together nicely.

Currently, I'm working on a world map in SVG.  It includes links and data visualizations.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

User testing will begin in a month or two.

Regards,
-Steve