On 1/30/14, 9:21 PM, André L wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello Stephen,
I have been a professional software tester for the last 12 years.  Maybe I can help testing SignPuddle.  I am familiar with LSQ (Quebec Sign Language), English, French, Spanish and a little Arabic.  I know enough about SignWriting to see when there is a problem.

Hi André Lemyre,

I would appreciate the help.  I will send information to the SignWriting List as it becomes available.  Below is what I have so far.

Some documentation for SignPuddle 3.0 development is online.
http://signpuddle.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#SignPuddle_3_Development

While there is not much to test yet, I have a development snap-shot available online.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle3.0/

Regards,
-Steve

PS - If you are technically minded, I am developing an API guide that allows access to the SignPuddle data directly using HTTP and JSON.

Here's an example:

continents-all

API call to retrieve all continents.

This method would be accessible over API
with 'www-command=continents-all' call.

Output keys

Response codes

Here's the actual API call: