SignWriiting List
January 20, 2014

I am glad you can do this editing work, Ingvild - I know this was needed and it overwhelmed me at the time that we were adding some signs from old SignWriter DOS files - To search to find what had already been entered turned out to be time consuming and I realized we had better stop because we were making more work for you - Val ;-)