SignWriting List
January 30, 2013

Yes, I am glad I repeated it too - we will have a much better searching experience with SignPuddle 3.0 because it is written in MySQL database software…that will sort by a Unicode standard I believe… I am hoping it will be our SignPuddle standard for decades to come, more powerful and more flexible- and if I understand it correctly, we will be able to search for countries and SignWriting files in multiple ways. One way will be to click on a country on a map like this to find SignWriting documents and dictionaries from that country:

Thank you, Steve, for the long development you are doing to give us this new tool -

Val ;-)

---------