Hello Stephen,
I have been a professional software tester for the last 12 years.  Maybe I can help testing SignPuddle.  I am familiar with LSQ (Quebec Sign Language), English, French, Spanish and a little Arabic.  I know enough about SignWriting to see when there is a problem.

André Lemyre

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:21:50 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignPuddle 3.0 Case Sensitive?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Maria,

SignPuddle 3.0 is case-insensitive for an International audience.  Specifically is uses a MySQL database with "utf8mb4_general_ci" for collation.

Regarding SignPuddle 3.0 development, the database is nearly complete and I've started to load the SignPuddle data.  All of the pieces are coming together nicely.

Currently, I'm working on a world map in SVG.  It includes links and data visualizations.

User testing will begin in a month or two.

Regards,
-Steve