The complicated (?) sign is BIRTHDAY, a composite of BIRTH and DAY.

I would like to Skype too, but have too much computer trouble at this time.

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 23. feb. 2014 kl. 17:51 skrev "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>:

SignWriting List
February 23, 2014

Hello Ingvild!
Thank you for this message in Norwegian Sign Language - It is really beautiful. I like the visual nature of the second sign - My eyes are drawn to the second sign….Is it the sign for BIRTH or BIRTHDAY in Norway?

I know I can look up each sign one by one in the Norwegian SignPuddle - I will do that later today -

Thank you again for this birthday wish, and I hope you are doing well? Maybe we can Skype someday?  - Val ;-)

<Norwegian_Sign_Language.png>