Thanks for getting back to me. I had thought maybe it was a software glitch, since I got a email addressed to you and another teacher from another suscriber. but yes I would love to learn how to use the signmail program.

Daniel.

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: problem with signmail?
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2014 11:47:57 PM

SignWriting List
February 19, 2014

Hello Daniel!
Welcome to the SignWriting List.

Gosh, you think the List is bugged…do you mean there might be a virus on the Listserve software from Valencia College in Florida?

I surely hope not - What makes you think that?

SignMail is a program inside of our SignPuddle software that makes it possible to send email messages to each other in SignWriting. Have you tried the SignMail program? If not, I could show you how here on the List - write again if you are interested...

I just tried to send one to the SignWriting List - I am not sure if it worked or not ;-)

Val ;-)

---------