On Feb 22, 2014, at 2:32 AM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

here are some example of the pages of "MiniDIco published every 2 month in the swiss journal of the deaf (franch speaking part)

the items are words in swiss french Sign Language (we call it LSF even so it's not exactly the same signs as in France).... the drawings are made by Martine Leuzinger who is a deaf sign language teacher, and I'm in charge of writing transcription in SW