February 25, 2014

Dear SignWriting List -
I need your help. I would like to create a really cool banner and web page, showing the celebration of our 40 Years of Writing Sign Languages … written in different sign languages…Here is my try at writing it in ASL - Can the skilled ASL signers on the List help write it better? I am happy to have you change it -

And maybe we could also write it in DGS, NTS and maybe LSQ? and any other sign language that would like to participate - all of them would grace our web sites -

And if we could animate one of them, I could put that as the Special Feature on the front page of the SignWriting Site - any sign language animated would be great!

Here is my first try at it: