SignWriting List
February 25, 2014

How kind of you, André - This may be more time consuming than you think, but if you have time and want to give it a try, that would be great. Maybe do the beginning of the Maltese sentence and then see how it looks - we can look at it to tell you if it works for us - Once you document how to do this, then maybe it will become easier for others to try animation too..

Stefan Woehrmann’s animation of the German Sign Language sentence at the beginning of his web site works well for signers even if we do not know DGS - it looks like someone is signing…and since Stefan is here on the List with us, maybe he can give us some feedback …

For those on the SignWriting List who may not realize…You can see Stefan’s animated sentences here:

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/

http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/animatDE01.html

Thanks so much Andre!