Hi Andre,

Valerie is right – smile - - “This may be more time consuming than you
think,”...ha

Think positive, think steps, think future ...and Tini is right L.F.F.E
;-))

Nevertheless – I am looking forward to see a second animation that can be
compared with these animations I prepare years ago for our television
broadcast....

Have fun!

Stefan

  _____