Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:27:32 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: Sutton Movement Writing is 40 years old!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Andre,

Valerie is right – smile - - “This may be more time consuming than you think,”...ha

Think positive, think steps, think future ...and Tini is right L.F.F.E    ;-))

Nevertheless – I am looking forward to see a second animation that can be compared with these animations I prepare years ago for our television broadcast....

Have fun!

Stefan