Hi André,

I am so sorry to read your message.

Well – the problem might be that these documents are saved in a “public
area” and the author is “unknown” ...

So anybody would be able to open your document and to change the content
just as he wants to ...as long as you are not a registered user.

I would like to discuss this with our team. I am really sorry that your
document has been deleted by some idiot!

All best

Stefan

  _____