André

De :  Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
Date :  Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:49:29 +0100
À :  <[log in to unmask]>
Objet :  AW: Delegs program

Hi André,

I am so sorry to read your message.

Well ­ the problem might be that these documents are saved in a ³public
area² and the author is ³unknown² ...
So anybody would be able to open your document and to change the content
just as he wants to ...as long as you are not a registered user.

I would like to discuss this with our team. I am really sorry that your
document has been deleted by some idiot!

All best

Stefan