SignWriting List
February 21, 2014

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for remembering me every year - Time flies when we are having fun!

Thank you for your beautiful photography - your photographs are stunning and the birds are amazing…

For those new to the SignWriting List, Stefan is not only a teacher of Deaf children in Germany, and an author of books on SignWriting and Mundbildschrift, but Stefan is a photographer too…I will never forget when Stefan showed me his photos of wild boars in a forest -They were haunting. Stefan - Do you have a web site showcasing your photos that we are allowed to visit?

Thank you for the SignWriting cards!

Val ;-)