Hi all!

It's a long time since I messaged the list, as I am now very busy with work.

I saw the message today about the Apple application for Signwriting 2.0, congrats on having it accepted!

Do we know if anything similar for Android is in the pipeline at all please?  I'm sure it would garner some support, and since I also do a little coding I'd be happy to help in development or beta testing.

Good wishes from Cambridge, England

Thor

Sent from Huawei Mobile / Android 4.1.1 Jellybean

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
February 2, 2014

Special Feature posted today on the SignWriting Web Site. Go to:

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

Two APPS … SignWriting.APP and Signbook.APP … Both very useful. Many thanks to the APP developers ...