Thank you Steve, Adam and Val..
look forward to SignPuddle 3.0, in the meantime I will put a footnote in my work, stating the expected change..
Cheers
Maria

On 30 January 2014 17:34, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm glad you made that clear, because I missed the in in case-insensitive. I guess that's what you get for skimming emails rather than reading them carefully. Ha! But I'm going to guess that I wasn't the only one to miss that. ;-)

Adam