SignWriting List
February 23, 2014

Hello Ingvild!
Thank you for this message in Norwegian Sign Language - It is really beautiful. I like the visual nature of the second sign - My eyes are drawn to the second signů.Is it the sign for BIRTH or BIRTHDAY in Norway?

I know I can look up each sign one by one in the Norwegian SignPuddle - I will do that later today -

Thank you again for this birthday wish, and I hope you are doing well? Maybe we can Skype someday?  - Val ;-)