Charles’ article

I wish the SignWriting Journal could be “born-again”. Thank you, Antonio Carlos, for starting it -

Val ;-)

---------

On Mar 1, 2014, at 10:51 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
March 1, 2014

Hello Charles!
That will be a good presentation. You are most welcome to prepare an Abstract and Presentation, just as you wish. Share as much as you wish. And you can provide links in your presentation where readers can purchase your materials too.

Please write a one-page Abstract describing or summarizing what your presentation will be about. The Abstract can be written in any language, just as long as we can translate it ;-)

The Abstract will be on the web, so only share what you want to share publicly.

Please send your one-page Abstract to the following two email addresses by April 7th:

and

Then, if you need help preparing your presentation, which is due July 7th, we will try to help as much as we can, if you have problems with using PowerPoint or whatever…If you read below, there are three venues: written papers, slide presentations and video presentations.

Thanks for your questions -

I look forward to reading the Abstracts!

Val ;-)