March 2, 2014

Hi Charles -
I think the sorting by SignSpelling Sequence is just starting to get attention, and that is ok, because we have to walk before we can run … all of these needs take time. But SignWriting is making great progress - thank you for your work with this project. I think focusing on Dictionary publishing is an important project, no matter what the language. We need more dictionary projects.

In 2008, I wrote this little manual on SignSpelling Guidelines, in which I discuss the idea of “Syllables” in SignSpellings - I hope it stimulates many research projects of the future ;-)